Small Business Pension Plans
No Securities Licensed required (Except CT/MA)
53 Investment Options from 6 reputable companies.
Plans are designed and customized to each individual client. There is no cookie-cutter approach.
You DO NOT need to be an expert. Let American National be the expert.
This is a turn-key, 1-stop shop program.
Start the video at 10 minutes
American National has created an excellent Pension Program designed for small business owners that have 25 lives or less. The beauty of this program is its simplicity for the agent. American National has an outstanding team that will create and design a plan specifically for your client. All you have to do as the agent to get the process started is submit a Census form that you can see to the right of this paragraph. Once submitted, ANICO will take in account all the information provided and what the client wants, and create a customized plan for them.
Designed specifically to address the situation in accumulating funds for retirement. The ability to choose investment options allow the trustee of a pension or profit-sharing plan tremendous diversification. The same is true for an individual participant in a 401(k) plan.
Through the Plan's Trustee, the participant can select from the investment options, regardless of the participant's age. The tax-deferred growth of funds within a qualified retirement plan, combined with the flexibility and diversification inherent in the WealthQuest® III GUNRVA contract, create exciting possibilities for the accumulation of retirement assets.
ANICO has teamed up with Morningstar Associates to offer Morningstar Retirement Manager – a range of investment advisory solutions to assist you in managing your book of business while also helping participants reach their retirement goals.
Morningstar Retirement Manager includes two service offerings:
- Managed by Morningstar (managed accounts) – Professional investment management and ongoing oversight of the participant’s retirement account by the investment team at Morningstar Associates. An annual fee of 0.50% will be charged to the participant’s account, deducted quarterly.
- Managed by You (advice) -- Investment advice, education, and resources for participants who would rather manage their account on their own. This service is free for participants.
Morningstar Retirement Manager provides the following benefits:
- Additional fiduciary support – Morningstar Associates assumes a 3(21) fiduciary responsibility for those participants in the Managed by You service, and a 3(38) fiduciary responsibility for those participants in the Managed by Morningstar service.
- More free time by handing off back-office tasks -- Morningstar Associates will take on tasks such as selecting investments and rebalancing portfolios, allowing you more time to focus on cultivating new relationships and building those already in place
- Help discovering new client needs – Uncover more opportunities to support your client by collecting data that will help you see their entire financial picture (i.e. gathering information about outside investment accounts or information about their spouse/partner). Morningstar® Retirement Manager℠ is offered by and is the property of Morningstar Associates, LLC, a registered investment advisor and wholly owned subsidiary of Morningstar, Inc., and is intended for citizens or legal residents of the United States or its territories. The Morningstar name and logo are registered marks of Morningstar, Inc.
Morningstar® Retirement Manager℠ is offered by and is the property of Morningstar Associates, LLC, a registered investment advisor and wholly owned subsidiary of Morningstar, Inc., and is intended for citizens or legal residents of the United States or its territories. The Morningstar name and logo are registered marks of Morningstar, Inc.
Retirement Plan and Request for Proposal
Business Owner's Guide to Retirement Plan Review
Small Business Retirement Planning Brochure
The American National 401(k) Retirement Plan
412(e)(3) Defined Benefit Plans
New Comparability Profit Sharing Plans
Retirement Plan Review: By the Numbers