Signature Indexed Universal Life
MINIMUM FACE AMOUNT
- $25,000 - $ 99,999
- $100,000 - $ 250,000
- $250,001 - $ 499,999
- $500,000 - $ 999,999
- $1,000,000 and over
Signature Indexed Universal Life (IUL) is a flexible premium universal life insurance policy with both fixed and indexed crediting options.
INTEREST CREDITING OPTIONS
Premiums may be allocated to a Fixed Account, one or more Index Strategies, or a combination of any of the available interest crediting strategies. Depending on the allocation, the policy holder can earn fixed interest or interest based upon the performance of the S&P 500® Index.
FIXED INTEREST CREDITING OPTION
The fixed account will earn interest at a rate periodically determined by the company. Interest is calculated using a compound method assuming a 365 day year.
INDEXED INTEREST CREDITING OPTIONS
American National uses annual reset point to point strategies to determine the interest, if any, to be credited to strategies. These strategies use the performance of an index, in this case the S&P 500® Index, between specific time frames, to determine the interest rate, subject to other limitations, such as the Cap, Floor, or Specified Rate, to be credited to an index segment in an Index Strategy.
- Point to Point with Cap: An indexed interest crediting method based on the change in value of the S&P 500®Index with a Cap and a 0% Floor.
- Point to Point with Cap and Higher Floor: An indexed interest crediting method based on the change in value of the S&P 500® Index with a Cap and a Higher Floor than the previous strategy.
- Point to Point with Specified Rate: An indexed interest crediting method based on the change in value of the S&P 500® Index. If there is an increase or no change in the index then a Specified Rate is credited in the Indexed Strategy with a Specified Rate, otherwise the interest crediting is zero.
- Point to Point Uncapped with Interest Rate Spread: An indexed interest crediting method based on the change in value of the S&P 500® Index in the Indexed Strategy with no Cap and an Interest Rate Spread and 0% Floor.
Allow your clients to customize their coverage with policy riders.
- Chronic, Critical, and Terminal Illness Accelerated Benefit Riders
- Overloan Protection Benefit (Only available for Guideline Premium Test)
- ANICO Signature Term Rider for UL
- Disability Waiver of Minimum Premium
- Disability Waiver of Stipulated Premium
- Children’s Term Rider
- Guaranteed Increase Option Rider
There may be an additional cost for the riders above, see Benefits and Rider Guide on the right for complete rider information. All riders are not available in all states.